Senior Vice President, Head of Reengineering Transformation & Digitization and Robotics Automation
Bank of the West
2:55 PM IA EVOLUTIONS LOUNGE
The Intelligent Automation Chicago 2018 conference gives you a great opportunity to learn about the latest trends and research, meet new people and connect with old friends. But how do you get the indepth conversation and insights you crave with senior-level executives level like you? The IA Week Evolutions Tracks offers you just that!
Session abstracts soon to come!
If you meet the pre-requisites, plan to attend some or all of these sessions designed to discuss very mature IA topics with likeminded for senior-level executives . You’ll spend quality time with other individuals who lead Intelligent Automation programs for their organizations.
Want to Join? Here are the Prerequisites
Access to the IA Evolutions Lounge is available solely to individuals who meet at least one of the two criteria below:
- Have responsibility over multiple regions that have Intelligent Automation programs in place
- Have responsibility over multiple functions in Intelligent Automation initiatives (i.e. F&A, IT, Contact Centers, HR, etc.)
And meet at least three of the following criteria:
- Have 5+ years and experience in strategic Intelligent Automation roles (practitioner led)
- Have organizational revenues of $1 billion
- Have Intelligent Automation organizational revenues of $10 million
Have minimum 750 FTEs in the Intelligent Automation practice
Although the BFSI (banking, financial services & insurance) industries have been the leading early adopters of RPA due to their need to increase transactional productivity, transparency, and accuracy, the industry has nevertheless experience a few glitches along the way with respect to RPA and OCR integration. However, fear not, as it is indeed possible to have an RPA program work in harmony with your internal or external OCR systems!
In the session, our panelist will reveal:
- Tools, systems, and methods they’ve found to be the most effective with RPA and OCR integration