Director, Global Business Services (GBS)
4:40 PM IA TEAM COLLABORATION: ENSURING TRANSPARENT, EFFECTIVE & PRODUCTIVE IA OPERATIONS ACROSS VARIOUS IA TEAMS & GLOBAL OPERATIONS
- Global IA Heads – Who are they, how should they work together, and who owns what?
- Effective collaboration between IT & the business side of IA
- Is automation an IT asset or a virtual workforce?
- “HR” for the digital workforce
- Structuring Global Centers of Excellences as per x country initiatives, strengths, limitations, and cultural/language differences
2:10 PM CASE STUDY: FROM AUTONOMOUS CARS TO ROBOTIC PROCESS AUTOMATION: INNOVATING FRONT TO BACK WITH APTIV
As a pioneer of autonomous technology, Aptiv is well known for its product innovation (pioneers that drove from San Francisco to New York City in an autonomous vehicle). Now they are applying innovation and implementing automation in their administrative functions! In this session their GBS leader talks about:
- Are RPA benefits real?
- Can Bots and humans work together?
- How to scale up your RPA implementation?
- How to leapfrog in (if you are not an early adopter)?
How to ensure your customer and employee data is secure
- Locking in system weakness
- Regression testing
- Best practice authentication
If you meet the pre-requisites, plan to attend some or all of these sessions designed to discuss very mature IA topics with likeminded for senior-level executives . You’ll spend quality time with other individuals who lead Intelligent Automation programs for their organizations.
Want to Join? Here are the Prerequisites
Access to the IA Evolutions Lounge is available solely to individuals who meet at least one of the two criteria below:
- Have responsibility over multiple regions that have Intelligent Automation programs in place
- Have responsibility over multiple functions in Intelligent Automation initiatives (i.e. F&A, IT, Contact Centers, HR, etc.)
And meet at least three of the following criteria:
- Have 5+ years and experience in strategic Intelligent Automation roles (practitioner led)
- Have organizational revenues of $1 billion
- Have Intelligent Automation organizational revenues of $10 million
- Have minimum 750 FTEs in the Intelligent Automation practice