Director, Innovation - Data Strategy, Governance & Process Excellence
The Coca-Cola Company
4:40 PM IA TEAM COLLABORATION: ENSURING TRANSPARENT, EFFECTIVE & PRODUCTIVE IA OPERATIONS ACROSS VARIOUS IA TEAMS & GLOBAL OPERATIONS
- Global IA Heads – Who are they, how should they work together, and who owns what?
- Effective collaboration between IT & the business side of IA
- Is automation an IT asset or a virtual workforce?
- “HR” for the digital workforce
- Structuring Global Centers of Excellences as per x country initiatives, strengths, limitations, and cultural/language differences
1:25 PM PANEL DISCUSSION: WHEN YOUR BOTS GET SICK - HOW TO MANAGE PROGRAM DELIVERY EXPECTATIONS & GET OUT OF THE WEEDS
Although IA technologies are designed to work 365, 24/7, they took can get sick and need of some well-earned R&R or a heavy dose of technical Rx care.
In this session, we will discuss:
- Various bot illnesses and how to remedy x bot ailment
- Efficient methods to diagnose a variety of bot technological problems
- How to effectively communicate with your various stakeholders the tech problem at hand and what’s involved to get x situation fixed and the realistic timeline to do so